Job Title: Executive Assistant to General Manager
Job Ref: W-GMEA-210823
Career Level: Middle-Senior
Minimum Experience: 4 years total, 2 years in a similar role
Location: Cairo, Egypt / Remotely
We seek experienced professionals in Egypt for the role of Executive Assistant to our GM. This role demands a highly skilled, self-motivated, and fast-learning individual with excellent multitasking abilities.
Scope of Work:-
In addition to the general and standard admin & executive assistant tasks and duties, the applicant must have excellent skills and experience in organizing, coordinating and support the HR Manager as per the below from day-one
- Create job descriptions and posts
- Search for candidates by advertising, direct headhunting, and LinkedIn recruiters
- Post on jobs on different platforms
- Conduct initial screening & interviews and provide recommendations.
- Help in conducting pre-assessment employment test
- Manage onboarding, training, and skills development of staff
- Administer attendance, leaves, payroll, compensation, benefits, and HR claims
- Create and maintain all required records and files
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Manage to outsource and freelancers hiring, contracting, and recurring payments
Assist the Manager in any other HR or Administrational Work
- Female candidate with extensive work experience secretarial/executive assistant, administrative support, or similar role
- 3 years of experience in similar role within IT or Engineering sector
- Experience certificate/s related is required (for all experienced applicants)
- They must have experience with HR specially recruiting
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Excellent skills and experience in organizing, coordinating and support the HR Manager as per the below from day-one.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Strong online research skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach, goal-oriented in meeting your own deadlines with little to no supervision.
- Highly disciplined and organized to meet all requested works by the stakeholders with excellent results and performance
- Must be: Fast self-learner, confident personality, detail-oriented, 100% physically fit
- Excellent effective and efficient professional business communication, ethics, etiquette
- Experience in a similar industry
- Familiarity with Projects/CRM software, office management, and team leadership
- Degree in business, finance, logistics, IT, or engineering
- Understanding of HR Generalist, IT Technical Recruiter, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing roles
Applicants are expected to provide accurate and relevant information in their applications. Supporting documents or references may be requested.
Selected candidates will undertake a pre-employment assessment on basic understanding of our products, supply chain, MS Word, Excel, letter drafting, and typing skills.
How to apply
Fill out the below form and upload
- Your CV with a clear recent photo and full personal details
- Related experience certificate/letter/portfolio